Some topics of interest for ER include:
- Teacher preparation for Elementary, Middle, High School and Post Secondary
- Models of teaching
- School administrator preparation
- School partnerships
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Preparing for diverse students in all levels of the educational landscape
- Experimental, cutting edge, and new ideas encouraged
Types of submissions:
- Feature Articles present data-based research results for the preparation of educators. Feature articles should be no more than 6000 words including title page, abstract, and references.
- Essays/Reactions describe new developments related to educator preparation. These articles should not exceed 3000 words, all-inclusive.
- Case Stories describe particular events related to teacher preparation. They could include successful or unsuccessful novel approaches. Case Stories should not exceed 2000 words.
- Book/Media Reviews classic or recent publications that are likely to be of interest to teacher educators. Reviews should not exceed 1500 words.
Since ER is an online journal we encourage electronic media and resources included in articles and submissions. Click here of for submission information: http://www.educationalrenaissance.org/index.php/edren/about/submissions